24.8.07

crooked\

llllet's fall and fly
and be happy we don't
give a ffffffffffffffffffff.
a ffffffffffffck.‹
fck.




if I could touch your cheek or your hair
[lips]
your lips.
)))))))))))))))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+
+++++++++++
+____++++)))&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I never found you


no one will.

BBBBut
that's okay,
cigarettes keep you warm;
our own beds and blankets only feel cold
on weekends.
though sometimes I think you are near me
and I want you to think so too.
I find myself staring through walls
nauseous.

"small popcorn." you said.
I think you stopped short of
looking at my eyes.
dddisconnected
disconn&&&&&&&7
like a moth without a flame
or an existential butterfly

2 comments:

Travis said...

I'm pretty sure this is what a Secret Mommy lyric sheet would look like.
I like it!

Moth said...

"I only write in binary and l33t $p3@k" - Andy Dixon
(not actually)
thanks!