19.10.08

I plan never to complete my plans

I plan to make better art
I plan to floss regularily
I plan to clean my room
I plan to stop crying so much
I plan to stop caring so much
I plan to fix my left foot
I plan to make you happy
I plan to start doing yoga
I plan to tell you to leave me alone
I plan to tell you to stop being a dick
I plan to be more organized
I plan to sleep more
I plan to stop drinking alone
I plan to expand my music collection
I plan to get a working phone
I plan to start my research project
I plan to start my holiday creations
I plan to buy more posters
I plan to make more art
I plan to learn to use a sewing machine
I plan to eat a healthy meal 
I plan to stop thinking about bashing my head through a window
I plan to hate my neighbours less
I plan to move out
I plan to spend all my free time with you
I plan for us to work
I plan for us to last
I plan to stop stressing
I plan to stop hurting myself
I plan to finish my homework
I plan to buy some school merchandise
I plan to move my furniture
I plan to make you not want to sleep with someone else
I plan to get a job
I plan to stop hating my own existence 
I plan to stop hating everyone else's existence
I plan to find some good galleries here
I plan to find a sheesha cafe here
I plan to find someone worth  my time here
I plan to call my grandma
I plan to call my friends

No comments: