29.11.07

piece of paper on my floor..next to the towel..by my bed

ON ONE SIDE :

DRAG IT OUT YOUR WINDOW

-picture of horse
-hippo dinosaur
- bumblebee?

"hold onto what you need we got a knack for fucked up history"
modest mouse quote?


and then some squiggles

and then some shooting stars...they even have shooty lines!

A HAIKU

"wrapped between two rings
through side a to b
we all sustain hope in verse"


and then the coming out of pansexual nothing 'i like boys girls and other and i dont really even care what that means'
SCRIBBLEZss
I wonder why I write things down.

ON THE OTHER:
- a large wasp stinging an anatomical heart
-a 'd' cut out of the paper by a pen
-the printer's typed 'page 13'
------------------------------------------------------
I think we leave little fragments of our own under-appreciated art all over the place
I want to frame this piece of paper on my wall
blue and black pen
pencil
and ink.

No comments: