2.5.07

Everybody RELAY!

So, I'm still kind of coming down off my relay high, having worked at Nordia here in Montreal for the past 2 months, which at this point is my average period of employment...Any way here is an example of what a relay call looks like...This is an entirely fake conversation of course.



Angent: RINGING 1...
2...
3...
4...
(ANS MACH)
(Recording for relay)
Hey it's me uh you know what to do name and phone number and a brief message when you hear the beep and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can alright have a good one (beep)
(would you like to leave a message qq)
Caller: Yeah...God? It's me Donovan again just kind of wondering what's up man where you at? Give me a call sometime I think you have my number let's talk GA to SK
(PLS STAY ON THE LINE WHILE I REDIAL TO LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE)
RINGING 1...
2...
3...
4...
(ANS MACH)
(LV MESSAGE)
(MESSAGE SUCCESSFULLY LEFT ANOTHER CALL Q)
Caller: SKSK

To be continued...(maybe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man my sister told me some funny stories about working for Nordia. Sounds like a boring, yet somehow still interesting, job.

-dee

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this guy a volunteer with told me that if I ever go to montreal, work there, because its pretty much a huge group of 20 somethings that moved to montreal because they heard it was a cool place to be. Which Im pretty sure is true. also I can type 60wpm minimum. Im (average) extreme.